|
|
Monday, October 15, 2007 | 10:58 PM
Grr. Wanted to come online and search for articles, journals on family ideology. But LINC is absoultely useless, and after 1 hour of futile searching, I am freaking pissed.
A hungry mk is an angry one.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Anyway, I saw my classmate's blog entry on something and now I am kinda regretful for having mentioned that I went for a consultation with my tutor -__-
She was going "I don't want to know about my grades for the reaction papers, I rather not know." after I mentioned that I saw that my grade was a C. Maybe she is referring to my other classmate instead? We both got Cs. :( (So I wouldnt feel so gulty )
Sighhh, and I think my cousin got full marks for her project, my uncle was boasting to me on Sunday. T_T I hate being on the losing side. Well, I shall work hard so as to wipe that smirk off his face then.
Go! YOUtachi shall work hard too!
|
|
Archives
Credits
|