Sunday, June 25, 2006 | 3:45 AM

I think I should compliment myself on taking things so easily right now with less than 24 hrs to the exams. It feels like a surrender to, I dont know, the evil powers to be. It is like, you know, throwing a tantrum and saying you want out of the game when you know you are losing.

It conveniently eliminates the need to mourn and mope over the exams when you set the pen down at the end of the paper, and when you receive the marked papers.

It is like saying, I am far sighted enough to not invest my energies and time into fighting a losing battle, and am smart enough to cut my losses.

It even allows for you to thumb your nose at the authorities and establishments and say" nyeh nyeh nyeh".

My, what a convenient way to think! I should really compliment myself on this absolutely brilliant idea. Now please excuse me while I go burnt my Maths notes and drink them with water.

|