Sunday, April 02, 2006 | 4:10 AM

It has been a long week. Survived it. Cant recall the exact time when the wounds started closing a little, but yeah, somehow the blood has dried, and are flowing more strongly than ever.

This I promise you.

Interestingly enough, at this point in time, there are still relationship woes. Not much to say. except that, audible longwinded sighs and post exams breakups suck. There are also people who make me worried, because the light has gone out in their eyes. If their grip now loosens on the ladder, they might fall, soundlessly, and I honestly dont know what I will feel or do. I guess I sounded like one of those people once.

Anyway, met up with the gang on last Sat.

So I shall quote yj and jas, "MK is not a suitable person to watch horror movies with!!"

Well, add that to the list which says "MK is not suitble for playing scary games!!"

Haha, both yj and jas are claiming that I scare them more than the movie did with my sudden screams. Both cited the example of me screaming despite everyone knowing that something scary is gona happen to the female lead, and were not screaming. But because I screamed, they got a shock and some screamed too.

Anyway, it has been ages since I get to come online. And there is something I feel like stranggling but cant. Maybe I print out the words, "Sont Imagestation" and crush the paper in my hands but it isnt gona make me feel much better. So I am uploading the photos on shutterfly now. Sigh. Am dying from the attempt cox I just have to have captions for every pic, and have them arranged in a theme. *throws hands up in exasperation*

Not thinking right right now. I think abstainence from blogging effectively reduces my time wasted. However, I still cant make out how to improve on my brain's info retention capacity. Bloody hell. I dont have time to revise the block tests. Everyone seems content to let us do corrections on our own in our free time, yet still choose to bog us down with so much work. Or maybe it is just me la. I am the only dumb shit which needs such a long time to do my tutorials. I am the loser who despite studying so hard, still do much worse than everyone else. Loser loser loser.

Okay, maybe I can stop sitting in front of the com for a start.

|