Thursday, February 23, 2006 | 6:23 AM

There are days when all I want to do is to throw myself into the hectic life, bury myself under piles of homework, never to resurface, never to have to see the sun, and face the world.

There are also days when I feel like sitting someone down and listening to what he or she has to say, and delve into his/her mind to find out why they do the things they do, and how they see the world.

Or on the other hand, pour out all the questions I have in my head about the world, and have them answered, once and for all.

There are also days when all I want to do, is sink into the darkness, and build my armour around me, so everyone instinctively keeps away. Or just beat someone up just so they can feel the mental turmoil I am feeling.

Or to curse and swear and rail and rant at someone, or something, and after that bout of histronics, destroy it, with either a blow to it with a hammer, or pick it up and fling it at the damn wall and kill it so that it would take my secrets with it to its grave.

Yet there are days when I resurface from depths of human gloom to actually feel happy and energetic enough to believe that the world is acutally not bad.

Or days when I wonder, what in the world used to make me so mad or angry about to the extent that I cant get over it, that my earlier blog entries sounded so angry or gloomy.

Then there are days when you spend the whole day in a daze only to be out of it at 6pm and realise that throughout the day, you had basically been a zombie.

Or days when you look forward to something so much so that everytime you think of it, you somehow feels energized and excited.

I think I havent been humane and normal enough to be as good a friend I wish I can be.

I can almost bet that I will look at this tmr and wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

|