|
|
Wednesday, February 08, 2006 | 6:13 AM
Just discovered to my horror tt I cldnt see yj's link on my blog. Anyway, I accidentally deleted some of the codes or smthg for the links stuff and since I am looking for a new layout anyway.. So I decided not to link anyone for now.. Come to think of it, maybe I wont the next time round.
I am in Aerobics for PE class cox other than F & C, which is where the overweight students who failed NAPFA go, you can only go to aerobics. Well, at least to my knowledge.. Actually, it wasnt as bad as I feared it wld be -sigh of relief- We are learning the basic steps and moving to music which I think would be good training for me as a basis to learning how to dance, and maybe I can fulfil my tiny wish of joining a dance club at the next institution I go to. Right. And Ms Ong says if we progress fast enough, she will add in some kickboxing. Yay! Btw, I got a close look at her, and she has a very pretty face!! Oh man!! Gotta dash.
Have to do: Econ's outline/corrections. boohoo. Math tut. doom! Physics gravitational field. bleagh Chem solubility equilibria. 2 more qns!
-groans-
|
|
Archives
Credits
|