Friday, January 13, 2006 | 8:43 AM

I was reading a person's blog who has interesting documentaries with pretty cool pics about life in Korea, where he has been posted to. And thus I feel inspired to upload some prandom pics I have taken over the week.

CCA Bazaar:
The pro-est guzheng player and half of the male population onstage. I was really entanced by his playing because he was the only one who need not look at the fingerings, (is it called fingering for string instruments?) . And he played with a natural confidene which I would say gave him an attractive stage pressence.


I doubt it is clear enough but the first guy player is in the front row, middle stage. The second is omewhere at the back, to our right.

This bloody post alone took me ages to figure out how to get it like this. I declare Blogger non idiot-proof. Chingay refresher tmr I believe. I have to figure out how to get there soon. Maybe the answer will come to me in my dreams.

|