|
|
Monday, December 19, 2005 | 9:54 PM
Reports on my mundane life:
#1: My bro made it to SAJC. Which I heard is in Potong Pasir. Is it in the opposite direction if NY frm Amk? I have no idea but does this means I will be even later for school? Oh hell.
#2: Grandma is really gona pop over to my house next week and I will get to rise up to the ranks alongside with yj labeled as a "senior citizen caretaker". And based on yj's descriptions of her job scope, I would say my PG rated summary of it into "senior citizen caretaker" is really nice of me le. To yj, hang in there! For myself, I am hiding the knives so as we speak.
Actually, I am pretty ok with my mum's mum. Other than the occasions when she practices gender discrimination, which is about 89% of the time, my feelings towards her usualyy remain in the highly peaceful and calm level. I really think it is a good thing I understand zilch about Hokkien or else that may have worsened things.
Ah, the lovely thoughts I am having about particular members of my extended family right now. (no, not my grandma). Well, this is making me a little agitated. I shall now sum up my thoughts into symbols: #$%^!##. Look ma again, no vulgarities! I think I am getting the hang of this!
Right now, I am freezing my butt off in the bone-chilling comfort of the library because I had unwittingly talked myself into helping out today. It had involved sitting at the table in the library backroom under near north pole conditions (apparently the effects of global warming isnt that obvious if u turn the thermostat to freezer locker room standards) and writing down dates of magazines to be bound into books.
And just now, Mr Tham discovered a scandalous magazine (actually it was a pyschological magazine) with an absolutely revealing picture of a half naked (I didnt dare look) couple. And did you know the drum has Men's Health?! Choon would have loved it!!!
And I heard rather interesting gossip from the library staff too. Next year is gona be a very interesting year with the our new P and VP. Shall end off with this important warning which I think I have to pass on to some s6ayers.
Mr Wan has just mentioned that students caught playing console games in the drum can be suspended. Not confirmed I hope. Oh well, gotta dash.
|
|
Archives
Credits
|